If it’s not too much trouble pursue beneath steps to work Rescue mode to fix this issue
(1) Download and introduce utility
Go to ASUS worldwide site and key in model name
- Snap [Support]
- Snap [Driver and Tools]
- Select OS
- Select [Utilities]
- Discover ASUS Rescue mode utility
- Snap [Global] to download
Compress document will be spared to demonstrated area
Discover ZIP document and unfasten it.
Double tap to introduce.
(2) Change the setting of connector
- Associate PC to switch by means of wired association
- Snap [ Start ]→ [ Control Panel ]→ [ Network and Internet ]→ [ Network Connections ]→Click[Change connector settings ]→ [LAN ]→ Right click [ Properties ]→ Click [Internet convention version4(TCP/IPv4) ]→ Click [ Properties ] on the privilege
- Modify your setting as underneath
(3) Upload firmware
- Unplug the remote switch from the power source.
- Hold the [Reset button] for around 5secs, in the interim; re-pug the remote switch into the power source
- Discharge the Reset catch when the [Power LED] at the front board start blazing, which demonstrates that remote switch is in the Rescue Mode
- [Start ]→ [All programs ]→[ASUS utility ]→ [RT-AC87UWireless Router ](Depends on various model name)→「Firmware Restoration」
- Enter [Firmware Restoration], click [Browse] to pick the firmware you need to transfer, at that point click [Upload] and stick around 60secs.
- At the point when [Power LED] keeps stable lighting ,you can press [Reset catch ] to reestablish it to default setting
Note: After executing Rescue mode, kindly go to [Start]→ [Control Panel]→ [Network and Internet]→ [Network Connections]→Click[Change connector settings]→ [LAN ]→ Right click [Properties] → Click [Internet convention version4(TCP/IPv4)]→ Click [Properties] on the right, change your setting of IPv4 to [Obtain an IP address automatically]
18 total views, 1 views today