- Kindly affirm your switch has a right WAN association. Allude to the means beneath :
To set up your remote switch by means of wired association:
a. Interface your remote switch’s AC connector to the DC-IN port and into an electrical plug.
b. Utilizing the packaged system link, interface your PC to your remote switch’s LAN port.
Note: Ensure that the LAN LED is flickering.
c. Utilizing another system link, interface your modem to your remote switch’s WAN port.
d. Interface your modem’s AC connector to the DC-IN port and into an electrical plug.
To set up your remote switch by means of remote association:
a.Connect your remote switch’s AC connector to the DC-IN port, at that point interface the opposite end into an electrical plug.
b Using the packaged system link, associate your modem to your remote switch’s WAN port.
c.Connect your modem’s AC connector to the DC-IN port, at that point associate the opposite end into an electrical plug
d.Install an IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/air conditioning WLAN connector on your PC.
- If you don’t mind ensure your connector is set to get IP consequently.
Set the TCP/IP settings to consequently get an IP address.
Model: Windows® 7
a). Snap Start > Control Panel > Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Center > Manage organize associations.
b). Select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) or Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6), at that point click Properties.
c). To get the IPv4 IP settings consequently, select Obtain an IP address naturally.
To acquire the IPv6 IP settings consequently, select Obtain an IPv6 address naturally.
d). Snap OK when done.
Note: Refer to your working framework’s assistance and bolster include for subtleties on arranging your PC’s TCP/IP settings.
- Affirm that your PC can get to the Internet through other system situations.
- It would be ideal if you affirm your ISP Internet settings and related data
Model: Taiwan – Chunghwa Telecom
Web association type：PPPoE/Static IP
Chunghwa Telecom PPPoE record is 8 numerical +@hinet.net
- If it’s not too much trouble watch that your PC can associate with the Internet through the system link given by the ISP
- If it’s not too much trouble affirm that the switch has the most recent firmware rendition.
- [FAQ] How to enter the GUI of switch? (ASUSWRT)
- Reestablish your switch to default setting
a). The Reset catch is on the back of the switch. At the point when the switch is fueled on, press and hold the Reset catch (roughly 5 secs) until the Power LED starts blazing, at that point discharge Reset catch for it to reboot.
※Notice：If switch is reestablished to default ststus, at that point you have to reset your data
b). Wrap up your settings through QIS
On the off chance that you can’t resolve your concern with the above arrangement, it would be ideal if you contact ASUS Product Support for further help and data.
22 total views, 1 views today