[Trouble shooting] Computer can’t get to the Internet through remote association with switch Back to ASUS Wireless switches investigating guide
- Spot the switch nearer to the remote customer.
- Check if the remote LED of the switch lights up: 5GHz LED/2.4GHz LED
Opened: NO 2.4GHz or 5GHz sign.
Driven On: Wireless framework is prepared.
Driven Flashing: Transmitting or getting information by means of remote association.
If it’s not too much trouble allude to the client manual for point by point meanings of each LED shading.
Quest for the gadget manual from www.asus.com/support/
- Check if the different remote connector, remote gadgets or note pad have a similar manifestation/issue.
- Affirm in the event that it can effectively access to Internet by means of wired association
Assuming no, Please allude the [Trouble shooting] Failed access to Internet through switch
- Check if your remote connector can get IP consequently
Set the TCP/IP settings to naturally acquire an IP address.
Model: Windows® 7
a. Snap Start > Control Panel > Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Center > Manage organize associations.
b. Select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) or Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6), at that point click Properties.
c. To get the IPv4 IP settings consequently, tick Obtain an IP address naturally.
To acquire the IPv6 IP settings consequently, tick Obtain an IPv6 address naturally.
d. Snap OK when done.
Note : Refer to your working framework’s assistance and bolster highlight for subtleties on arranging your PC’s TCP/IP settings.
- Check whether the gadget has been blocked by means of the Parental Control work or not.
Go to AiProtection > Parental Control and check whether the gadget is in the rundown.
On the off chance that the gadget is recorded under Client Name, expel the gadget utilizing the Delete catch or alter the Time Management Settings.
Parental Control depiction to [AiProtection] Introduction of Parental Controls